Air Pressure Air Pressure

4.07 / 5.00 (+ 0.00066)

YO can u explain to me wtf happens when you end up in the hospital, does he try to kill himself or something? I don't really get it?

MonsteroCity MonsteroCity

I like it

only improvements I would add is maybe a bonus unlockable character maybe smtin like a snake like thing that isn't bound to the ground? and sometimes the turtle flew off the screen so it would be nice to know where he is when he's offscreen like maybe make a marker or smtin to show where he is? and maybe not for the space ship but it would be nice if you showed where the next meteors were coming from (a radar on the side maybe?) other than that it's a cool game=)

ickmiester responds:

Thanks much for the suggestions! We were originally planning on having a marker for when the turtle flew off the screen, but we actually ran out of time with flixel february coming to a close. We never even talked about radar, we'll keep that in mind for future games.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

awesome

this game kicks ass

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

same as okmairocks =( fix that shit

"glich :/"
by: okmairocks
date: 8 minutes ago
when i went to go trade something my guy just sat down and i could not move or anything :/ so i had to exit

Leaving Leaving

.....

wazzup with all this suicidal shit...?

LoZ:A Link to the Future LoZ:A Link to the Future

Oh man

This seems like it took you maybe a few days to do, needs alot more time than that man, sorry=(. You got ma' 5 either way tho 2.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.0095)

ZiggyZack99 responds:

ok than :)

Kart Racing Kart Racing

Not bad

However the colision detection needs much work, alot of the times I drove into certain pointsin walls and my vehicle explodes or at other points I just pass through them, well anyway u got my 5,

White Point White Point

Incredibly easy

good for a first, many people start with those kind of games as their 1st,but you made some nice visuals for it so you deserve a 5, anyway

Pyromasters Pyromasters

Bomberman all the way

Even though this is a complete remake of Bomberman it was pretty good, the only thing that realy needs fixing is the faxt that I couldn't tell if I'm slightly poking out from the side that way I always get killed by the explosion, it really pissed me off but still fun. What you should do is make some newer levels, get more power ups, online play or at least a highscore table, didn't understand why all the charecters were Asian but daz cool and finaly add a story mode or something with bosses. Anyway good game man, nice job, 5d it,

mofunzone responds:

Thanks needle, about being hit for popping out slightly... we actually worked vigorously at that and is very reasonable as is. Thanks for the review and thanks for 5'ing!

Rocket Car Rocket Car

Good game, I like it

Sort of on the easy side tho, the only level I had to do more than once was 23, but good game man. 5d it,